Friday 30 November 2007

Coke & Pepsi Ads




They have been fighting for years for the title of "Coke Master" but they both are. Why? See for yourself:

Pepsi: Pepsi Boy, Godfather Girl, Pepsi fight, one of Britney Spears (sorry) and soccer.
Coke: GTA videogame, Right thing to do, 25 cents ad, World of Warcraft, coke love, funny ad last one (but there are many more) Diet Coke. Coke is wining but Pepsi is not far behind. P.S. Sorry, I wrote a lot like my dad and ads are the real thing that make things sell that's why there are only ads to say who's the best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I assume precise post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I about the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I about the post should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi All!

I have been looking to figure out a place to begin with the acai free trial & was just wanting to know if anyone had any thoughts on whether or not it works for dieting? So far this is the one [url=http://acaiberries.zoomblog.com/]article[/url] I've been able to read that seemed real for what my goals are. Opinions?